We’re thrilled you’ve decided to join us at THE HOT ROOM°, SouthGlenn. The introduction of a steady yoga practice into your daily routine will be one of the most profound things you ever do—and, we’re not even kidding! It will undoubtedly be life changing, and we’re honored to be part of this experience with you. The yoga journey is lifelong—and unique—for everyone. You’ll experience a range of emotions, from exhaustion to exhilaration, sadness to euphoria, soreness to herculean strength, anxiety to fearlessness. Nothing will be untouched!
But, don’t be nervous—anyone can do this!! Just know you aren’t alone, and you have an amazing community of teachers and students to support you!
We’re so excited for you, and can’t wait to see you on the mat!
Things to Know
- Bring water, a towel (Yogi Toe), and a yoga mat (we sell all these items at THE HOT ROOMº). Yogi Toes are highly recommended for the top side of your mat—they fit snugly to your mat and help with sweat absorption and slip resistance.
- Arrive 20 minutes before your first class, ensuring time to get checked in and ready.
- Please read ALL of the information under the “how rude!” tab (under “thing to know”). It’s what we stick to at THE HOT ROOMº. One day very soon (when you’re no longer the newbie) you’ll understand—and appreciate—all these rules!
- Relax and have fun! This yoga stuff is a completely organic entity. Let it evolve and unfold with grace and gratitude!
- And, are you kidding?!? How lucky are we to be able to do this?!!